The approval of the larger batteries has been completed and we are pleased to be able to install these batteries as standard in the new DG-1001E aircraft with immediate effect! The retrofitting can be done directly on site.
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE:
- 2 batteries in series with 16S each, 84Ah capacity
- Effective capacity (measured under real load: 8,5 kWh
- Range above 100km
- The higher battery voltage allows you to fly longer at full load, compared to the GEN2 14S, 40Ah battery.
- E-reader display directly on the battery.
- G-load sensor installed in the BMS – warning in case of battery overload
Contact our competent service consultants directly for a non-binding quote or an appointment to retrofit the large batteries.